Position: Parts Department Opportunities
Candidates should have a proven track record, stable work history and excellent references, be positive, motivated and hard working team player, with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
Currently recruiting for:
- Parts sales – wholesale, retail and internal.
- Parts delivery - local.
- General warehouse staff.
We are offering:
- Career opportunity with family owned dealership!
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Large inventory!
- Overnight deliveries to over 700 cities!
- Consistent marketing and advertising!
- Great benefits including Major Medical, Dental, 401k, paid Holidays, Vacation, etc.
Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and pre-employment drug screen required.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply in person at 5808 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Position: Automotive Sales Representative
Department: Toyota Sales Department
Capital Toyota continues to grow and we are seeking talented automotive sales representatives to join our team.
Responsibilities:As a Toyota Sales Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
- Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store policies and services to customers.
- Facilitate customer test drives.
- Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
- Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
- Build and maintain current sales pricing and manufacturer promotions.
- Ensure customers understand the vehicle's operating features and warranty.
- Great communication skills (Written and oral)
- Good time management
- Basic computer skills
- Customer service or sales experience preferred but not mandatory
- Clean driving record
Work Environments/Physical Demands:
- Work in weather elements
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Be on your feet for most of the day
- Reliable transportation is required
- Drug free work environment
Position: Warehouse Clerk
Warehouse Clerk works toward returning a profit on dealer capital invested in
parts inventory. The Warehouse Clerk accomplishes this objective through the
use of effective warehousing procedures, accurate inventory control, and
security. The Warehouse Clerk aids management and staff in achieving
departmental goals and objectives.
Some of the Duties and
- Assists with shipping and
receiving processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains the physical inventory
by keeping stock in the proper bin location, saleable condition, and free
of safety hazards. Stocks all parts received as quickly as possible while
- Maintains bins, racks, delivery
vehicles and other equipment as necessary. Notifies management of any
- Assists staff with the location
and retrieval of parts and accessories necessary to satisfy customer
- Maintains a clean, professional
- Maintains a professional
appearance at all times.
- Maintains high ethical standards
at all times.
- Takes initiative to help others
- Ensures that new stock items are
*Responsible for other duties as
assigned and/or required by business need.
qualities and attributes successfully characterize a professional Warehouse
- Desires challenging work in a
- Understands that each customer
is unique and requires a personal approach to problem handling.
- Is responsive to recognition
while continually seeking to improve performance and standards.
- Takes personal satisfaction from
- Deals creatively and logically
with any problems that arise; while expressing empathy for customers and
and experience requirements listed below are representative of the competencies
required to perform the primary duties and responsibilities of the job
- Minimum of High School diploma
- Valid driver’s license.
PHYSICAL AND WORK DEMANDS
and work demands listed below are representative of the demands required to
perform the primary duties and responsibilities of the job successfully.
- Moving about the parts, service
and body shop departments.
- Using computer to locate needed
- Bending, stretching, lifting,
reaching, and climbing.
- Utilizing physical and manual
- Using equipment consistent with
- Driving a vehicle.
- Exhaust fumes
- Other hazardous and
- Extreme heat and/or cold
standards for this position are met when:
- Inventory is organized and
stocked in correct locations with minimal parts found in wrong location
- 100% of bin labels are accurate
and up to date.
- No warranty charge-backs due to
missing defective parts or accessories needed to be scrapped, or returned
to warranty testing.
- No complaints are received from
customers or other departments about treatment or assistance given.
- Consistence in performance of
duties and responsibilities.
To apply, please email Todd Garrett at email@example.com, or call at (423) 892-0661.
Position: Automotive Service Dispatcher
Capital Toyota is seeking an automotive service dispatcher. Base salary plus commission and possible monthly bonus. We offer benefits, 401k, paid holidays and vacation pay. Please apply at Capital Toyota 5808 Lee Hwy or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Schedules service work
- Assigns service order numbers to each vehicle
- Assigns service work to technicians
- Ensures service is performed in a timely manner
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
Capital Toyota is growing leaps and bounds, we need your help. We are hiring for entry level oil express technicians. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation, holiday pay, 401k and more. We are family owned for 50 plus years, come join our family and team. Please contact Marty Woody at 423-892-0661 or email resume to email@example.com
The Oil and Lubrication Technician will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner, and for carrying out his responsibilities through coordination with the Production Foreman.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all lubrication services.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment..
- Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Use adequate, but not excessive, amounts of materials and supplies.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
If you are interested in these positions, please submit your information here, or to the contact information listed above, or apply in person with resume.