Toyota's timeless commitment to quality, innovation and durability is the foundation upon which the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) program launched in 1996 has totaled over three million sales and counting.
Along with industry-leading heritage comes an exceptional coverage policy with a 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty a 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty plus one full year of Roadside Assistance, honored at more that 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada. We've got you covered.
You don't have to worry. You're covered.
- Coverage begins from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase
- Provides our highest level of coverage available
- Covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship
- Coverage begins from the original date of first use when sold as new
- Covers major engine, transmission components and all internally lubricated parts
- Offers Travel Protection that includes lodging reimbursement when more than 150 miles from home
- Provides Substitute Transportation reimbursement while your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is undergoing repair
- It's transferable at no cost, for added resale value
We check 160 points. All to prove one point: Only the best get to be Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
 Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. The Comprehensive Warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to defect in materials or workmanship. (Program not available in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
 Whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new. See your Toyota Certified Used Vehicles dealer for warranty details. Program not available in Puerto Rico and Hawaii. For AL, FL, GA, NC & SC, warranty coverage differs in the following ways: 7-year or 100,000-mile Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage begins on January 1st of the vehicle's model year and zero (0) odometer miles and expires at the earlier of seven years or 100,000 odometer miles.
 From date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery up to 3 gallons and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to the nearest Toyota dealership. Services provided exclude any parts required. Coverage not available in Mexico. See Certified Warranty Supplement for warranty details.
 Beginning December 1, 2005 CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports™ are a required part of every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. See your local dealer for details.
 Rates mentioned are for standard new car rates, and do not include new
car specials or subvented rates. Not all buyers will qualify.
Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified